No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Knipex Concrete Nipper, 10 Inch
- Extra-slim form for tying deep mounted steel rods.
- To lace concrete reinforcing steel with binding wire from a roll.
- Wire is twisted and cut in a single pass.
- High-leverage joint, minimising strain, even when thick binding wires are used.
- The high damping of the cutting stroke on cutting through the binding wire reduces the strain on tendons and muscles.
- Cutting edges additionally hardened; cutting edge hardness 61 HRC approx.
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened.
- Black atramentized pliers with Polished Head.
- Medium hard wire: 3.3mm Diameter and Hardwire: 1.8mm Diameter.
- Head width: 25mm and Length: 250mm.
Features 25percent less effort required compared to conventional concreters’ nippers of the same size.
|Item Name||Concrete Nipper|
|Capacity||3.3mm diameter (medium hard ware) and 1.8mm diameter (hard wire)|
|Delivery Time||2-7 Days|