No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Extech CG304: Coating Thickness Tester
The CG304 Coating Thickness Tester offers a non-destructive way of measuring the thickness of ferrous and non-ferrous substrates with automatic recognition of the material being measured. Memory stores 2500 readings. The unique Bluetooth interface feature wirelessly transmits data to your PC for further analysis and enables you to generate a documented report. Special LCD with backlight feature and contrast for easy viewing in various lighting conditions. Complete with two AAA batteries, software, hard case, Steel and Aluminum substrates and standard films for calibration.
- Dual Technology provides automatic recognition of ferrous and non-ferrous substrates
- Magnetic induction for ferrous substrates
- Eddy-current measurement for non-ferrous substrates
- Easy-to use menu system
- Dot matrix LCD display with backlight and contrast
- Memory stores 2500 readings in 50 groups with 50 readings in each group
- Zero-point calibration function
- Complete with two AAA batteries, software, hard case, Steel and Aluminum substrates, and standard films for calibration